Parent Survey Information
Welcome to the Parent and Family Engagement webpage.
My name is Terra Morgan and I am here to assist and encourage you with your child's learning experience.
Please visit the Parent Resource Center located in room 103. The center is open daily Monday through Friday.
There are hands on materials, games, books, flashcards, phonics, sight word games, math manipulative and more available for you to check out and use at home with your child!
Please continue to check the parent resource center for new games and resources for helping your child's progress in school.
What can Your Parent & Family Engagement Coordinator do for you?
- Act as a liaison between the school and home
- Strengthen parent participation and awareness of expectations
- Assist with parent teacher conferences, and other meetings
- Offer support to parents
- Resolution of family and health issues
- Parent volunteers
- County and school wide workshops
- Organize and manage parent resource center
- Advocate for parents
Parent Involvement Coordinator
Golden Isles Elementary School
(912) 264-6822 ext. 3755